here

Monday, April 13, 2015

Quilt top is growing!

Hi friends!
 I made six of these blocks , Sewed a strip of plain white and added these above it and white above the blocks.
We went yesterday to buy groceries and we bought Tucker a Sponge bob movie. Later i got a text from Daughter saying it would be Friday before she needed us to keep him.
We got up to rain today and the weather man says rain all this week through Sunday!
Just what we need , more rain!
When i woke up yesterday i knew what the next row would be!!
I added the white and started a row of scraps!
And another, just so i could start a row of these.
Maybe today i will get these done!
Have a great day friends!
Hugs
Quilt Happy


6 comments:

Julierose said...

Great piece Barbara! You are on a roll! Did you precut all those pieces? I am trying to decide what to make next as my surprise quilt is layered and ready for pin basting on my dining room table. I know I have plenty of UFO's, but .....well, you know how that goes lol hugs, Julierose

Podunk Pretties said...

Oh this is my new favorite of yours. I love the brights and white together.

andsewon said...

The quilt top is coming right along! I washed and hung out whites today! felt so good and they smelled heavenly! But we too are to cloud up tonight and wash out tomorrow! UGH. Wanted to hang out some more washing tomorrow.

Needled Mom said...

That is going to ba another beauty.

Chatty Crone said...

I like it already!

And no we don't need any more rain!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt is looking lovely