here

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Yesterday

Hi friends!
Have you ever had one of those days when you didn't want to do anything?
I opened my fat quarter bundle that i got from Walmart!
Beautiful collars!
They do have some good fabric!
When the mail ran Tommy brought me in a package.
I had won it from" seamslikeadreams " Kate or Elizabeth sent me a email last week saying i was one of the lucky winners!
I like winning magazines so i can see if i would be interested in getting them myself.
So far the 20% off i get with the one magazine i get has them all beat!
Made us some Cheese muffins, i had seen this recipe and wanted to try it so i did. I had some left over cheese that needed using up and they are pretty good.
I made Tommy a splenda peach cobbler too but most of it is gone!
Sorry no picture.
These grey rainy days must be getting to me!
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Michele T said...

THose batiks are sooooo pretty!! Yesterday was a day where I did nothing creative... I find this very frustrating! Maybe tonight I will make up for it doubly!!!

Chatty Crone said...

Love those colors and they woke you right up!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

We had a little bit of rain, but not like you. I get that way too.

sewyouquilt2 said...

rainy days and Mondays always get me down........you singing yet????