here

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tucker!

Hi friends!
Not the best picture but he moves fast so this is the only one of his tongue sticking out!
Hi is so serious!
I put Sponge bob in the computer so i could get some sewing done!
I got three done while he was watching His cartoons and then finished last night.
I needed 7 to do  one row.
Now to add the detail with embroidery thread.
At this point i had 5 done.
Look at that sweet angel face!
He doesn't let me out of his sight, when i went into our bedroom to get him a bigger quilt he ran after me and fell.  I guess i will have to just carry him with me from now on!
He just turned 3 last Christmas, he was born a day or two before Christmas.
With my daughter and my grands raising him he will learn to work and make something of his self!!
She has 10 kids and they are all great! They don't believe the world owes them a living.
Or that she should give them every thing they want!
So many kids are not prepared for real life now, they think all you have to do is ask your parents!
Well i need to clean house, was going to last night but keeping him all day takes it out of this old woman! When i keep him 4 hours i can clean house after he leaves!
Not last night
Have a great weekend friends!
Hugs
Quilt Happy

9 comments:

Rosa said...

He is adorable and love your butterfly block.Enjoy and have a fun weekend!

Vireya said...

He looks like a delightful companion!

kath001 said...

What a cutie-pie! Three is such a precious age.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

He is a sweetie. I saw a butterfly quilt yesterday when I was out and about and thought about you.

Julierose said...

Tucker is so cute! It is great to have your grandchildren staying with you...hugs, Julierose

Lorna McMahon said...

Your butterfly blocks are such a breath of fresh air! We are just beginning to get some spring here now. How nice that you were able to spend the day with your adorable grandson. Looks like such a happy boy!

KatieQ said...

Tucker sounds like a sweet little guy. I love how he is concentrating on his coloring with his tongue sticking out.

sewyouquilt2 said...

so cute. it is funny with his tongue out as he is concentrating. I used to do that and my niece does that. we got a lot of ribbing for it. LOL your butterflys are so pretty.
don't you wish you had the grandkids energy?

Sandra Walker said...

What a cutie-patootie! I'm impressed you even got that much sewing done...pretty pretty batiks!
Good points about parents raising children right. Wish more were like your daughter. And remember, I taught school for 30 years, so I've taught a ton of kids.