here

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Finish's

Hi friends!
I finished one quilt this last month and lots of little things.
I made lots of zipper pouch's , still making them!  I ordered 25 zippers just to play with them.
I sewed this up , ripped it all out and resewed this for my Christmas presents box.
It's a good size for a couch or to hang on the wall.
Another pouch!
I made a few other things that i am giving as birthday presents that i can't show until i give them Sunday.
Have a wonderful day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy


4 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

You had a great month. Your quilt looks great and you are making a fab collection of purses :)

Julierose said...

You had a wonderfully productive month of March! Cute cute Christmas panel--love that Santa....
hugs,
Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I like them all - but 25 zippers to play with - you must be good as zippers!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you always get so much accomplished.