here

Thursday, March 1, 2012

finish

i love my quilt , i was worried yesterday but it looks really good. i just love it... i used  a tiny green pokidot that i though would be good for binding and it came out so much better than i though it would when i was sewing it. i have it displayed on my couch so any one [me] can see how pretty it turned out. of course i am no expert and my sis could show me a lot of spots that are messed up i am sure..but i am in love with it . my first quilt even if it is a 3/4 of a quilt . it covers the couch good so you could take a nap on it . i didn't wash it ,i will have too when the grandkids sleep under it but not now.   i just sewed in the ditch and not to much at that , across and up and down.  i woke up this morning at 7 and couldn't go back to sleep, when you are retired you can sleep late. so its a wonder i didn't use it myself, but had to go to town with one of my grandsons and them got on blogs and found i had won 2 of the giveaways yesterday. some really cool looking things from one and a gift cetificate form another . i am going to get off of here and see what i can buy. love you'll good nite friends

5 comments:

Doniene said...

Looks great!! What a fun finish!!

Jan Maree said...

Looks lovely and very snugly - just perfect

Samantha said...

I love pink!! Great finish and just the right size for a snuggle!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your finish! It looks great! Don't worry about the messed up spots -- you'll do better and better on each quilt.

Wendy said...

Oh it looks lovely! Well done!