here

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

pollen

i took my meds last nite but as soon as i walked out side i got a headache. i take two kinds but nothing works.   yesterday the pollen count broke all records.  i think i has today to.. i am working on some birthday presents for two of my s-d  i will show you when i get thou..    i read (once upon a secret ) by mimi alford  about her affair with john f. kennedy..  my sis-in-law had it in church sunday someone had bought it back to her. she had already read it.  so i brought it home ,it's a fast read .who ever helped her write it  knew what they were doing. i would not have bought this book myself but i read anything. mostly...    it was a good read it took me maybe 2 and a half hours well written and anyone who is interested in j f k will really enjoy this . i found it interesting how things worked in the white house but didn't like  j f k learned to much about him and his spoiled rich kid ways. power makes some people crazy.  but it was a good read.... must cook supper now  love and good nite

1 comment:

Wendys Hat said...

I know just how you feel with the pollen problem. I've suffered all of my life.