here

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

i have been busy today got my step-daughters pillows made except for hand stitching the end. and made me a wonky spring [easter] table runner.  see my easter egg.... my first attempt at that.  i had made the big tumbler in the hopes that i could make a pillow cover with it but i made these instead. but i think they are pretty,  so maybe they will to. i will show  you the other things i made for them later on this week. maybe tomorrow because i wont get any sewing done tomorrow we are having hubbys sister and the brother-in-law for lunch and all afternoon. they will bring their grand daughter because she is out for spring break. now i have to work on my house and hide my sewing stuff in the closet so that we can eat in here with them  love you'll good nite friends 

1 comment:

Jan Maree said...

Cute pillows and table runner - i am sure they will be appreciated.