here

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

sewing

the first is my quilt as you go block and the second is a birthday present for one of my step-girls.  i've been  sewing most of the day. hubby is cutting grass and that means 4 hours on john deere so i have time to do my sewing.   this pollen is killing both of us and i hope it goes away soon but of course it wont.  i am trying to do birthday presents for 2 step-girls birthday to give to them easter which will be when we see them again. and it's just two weeks so i must sew. we always have a big easter egg hunt and family dinner easter sunday at our house. with 24 grandkids and 7 greatgrands it's a lot of fun. all the girls help me by cooking a lot of dishes .so we cook the meat and make tea  and buy cokes and i cook out of my freezer. got to get back to my sewing   love and good nite friends

4 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You are a blessed lady with that many grandchildren and great-grandbabies. :)

Wendys Hat said...

Your Easter plans sound fun! I really like the bright colors you are sewing with. They will love it!

Annabelle said...

The plans for easter sound exhausting! It must take forever making presents for that lot! xx

Sue Frelick said...

Wow! So many grandchildren to love! Hi, this is Sue from short,fat, mormon chick. I wanted to tell you that my blog address has changed to ... http://thelittleacrethatcould.blogspot.ca/

In case you are still following.

I worked in a fabric store right up to the day of my stroke. It's fun to read of your sewing projects. I always loved the part of the fabric store when customers brought in projects for show and tell. I hope you get everything finished for Easter without stressing :-)