here

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

today

Hi friends!!!  Still here!!!!  This is the last block that i made Sunday and you know i didn't sew yesterday.
We went to get hubby's tag and voted this morning and went shopping and paid bills.   Have to do that once a month when you just get paid once a month.
I will be cleaning house this week for the birthday breakfast sat. night.  My hubby's and my brothers  birthday are both this month, so we do theirs together.
It was so hot and sticky out there that we were wiped out by the time we got home.
I can't make up my mind what color i wont the square on the corners of my blocks to be. i could go a darker pink i guess to get the pink look that she loves or because her husband will be sleeping under it to i could go a blueish.   I guess i will put them by each other and see what i like best.
 Love and good sewing   Quilt Happy

3 comments:

KatieQ said...

I really like the new block. This quilt is coming together great.

Jan Maree said...

Your blocksa are looking pretty.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

The new block is lovely,can't wait to see what you decide on for the edges.
Take care Laura.x