here

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Fabric

Hi friends!
Sis cleaned her sewing room!
This is just two wash  loads of fabric that she brought me.
This bolt is a canvas type fabric.
This is the last of the fabric. The bottom one is a bunch of panels.
I have got to work faster! There was some blue just right for binding on the light blue baby boy quilt.
Now I just have to find some more room in my sewing room.
She stood at the end of the porch and we stood 6 feet away and I had the books I bough the last time we went to Ollies on the trunk of my car  and we swooped.
I think I got the better of it!
I figure with the easing of the restriction the cases will go way up but when we  went to get gas last Sat. the place was covered up. traffic was just as heavy as it always is! I think the older people are the only ones that are staying home. I think the young people don't think they will get it but lots of people under 65 have died from it.
But we  don't want to take any chances!
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs



9 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You both got a great deal - it was wonderful to swap.
I agree I think the cases will go up too. And I don't think the young ones get it either. :(
sandie

Julierose said...

Nice trading--books for fabric...;))
Yes, we oldies are smart enough to stay put...
~ ~ ~ waving under my umbrella today Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good trade. I think there are a lot of foolish and selfish people out there that take unnecessary risks. When I have a day off I stay home if possible.

Jenny said...

How exciting, lots of lovely fabric coming to stay with you. Panels are great for kids or donation quilts too.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Lots of fun new fabric to play with.yeah people are crazy.they think this corona will just go away and not harm them. Its a dangerous virus and we all need to take it seriously. Stay safe

mamasmercantile said...

Great deal...what fun!

Jeanna said...

I think you both got a great deal out of the swap.
My kids are taking this situation very serious and are doing their part to help flatten the curve. I'm proud of how smart and careful they are being and I'm sure it isn't any fun for them. It's necessary though.

ophunter.net said...

"I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate when you continue this in future.
Lots of other people can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!"

오피헌터

massage.blue said...

Your blog is wonderful I love this little announcement!

횟수 무제한 출장