here

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Today



Hi friends!!
Cold but beautiful, as long as you stay in!  The wind will knock you down.
I am quilting around each block with crochet thread and then i will put on the label and call it quits...
I will never back a quilt with that kind of sheet again!!!!
It stretches , it  ravels and it snags on the nettles.   I have never seen any thing like it  but i will never do that again.
 I buy fabric going by what i think will look good but from now on it will be 100% cotton.

My bradford pears are so pretty this year!!  I have two more of them in the back yard.   I just love how red and gold they get in the fall.
Have a great sewing day today.   Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Gorgeous Bradford Pears, sometimes we just have to learn the hard way.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

I know just what you mean Barbara,I have done the same thing myself ,and only buy 100% cotton now.
Your outdoor pictures are lovely.
Laura xx

Chatty Crone said...

I don't quilt - but I know when you get under one (probably cotton) - it feels like Heaven. Stay warm. sandie

Barb said...

Sorry it gave you fits, looks great tho!