here

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Quiltersblog

Hi friends!  Beautiful day!
i want to tell you about something i signed up for.  it's called quiltersblog.  Their link is below.  They will help my blog grow.
One thing i love about them is their daily special..  You will learn about new business's every day plus they will tell you about all the good sales.
Another great service they offer is 'finding my fabric'.  If you run out and don't have enough to finish your quilt, you can use this to find some.
That is a great thing because we all mess up sometimes.
I can't say enough about this site , so go and check it out your self.  You will love getting the deals and finding your fabric.  It will save a lot of time  And you know we need that time to sew.  The link is below.  have a great sewing day. quilt happy





http://www.quiltersblogquilterblogs.com/


1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

I went to it and saved it! When I have more time . . .