here

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sneak peak


Hi friends!
Beautiful , 65 degrees. so nice.
That is what part of Alisha's quilt looks like!
The red work is my fifth one to put in her quilt. i may have to do another row but i will know more when i get this last row on.   Spread it out and see if it's long enough.
I was running low on pink scraps and ordered some pink Sunday and it got here today.  Beautiful fabric!!
And just in time.  That is 8 fat quarters.  I got it from  Sew Lux fabrics.  Linda and Chrissy move fast, i guess they know quilters need that fabric fast , but that is fast from Sunday to Wednesday.
Got to get to work so maybe i can sew.  Have a great sewing day.  Quilt Happy

2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Quilts looking good so far Barbara.I just finished one today for our baby.xxx

sewyouquilt2 said...

looks great! and yes that was good service. pretty fabrics....
love the redwork too.
I always wanted to make one of those but in bluework..someday