here

Monday, June 10, 2013

Allison's quilt



Hi friends!
Great day!
Some more blocks of allison's quilt, got made this weeekend.
Took two of my grandkids to the dentist today and got to take them back next week.
There is no such thing as one trip to the dentist!
Right now i have 4 rows of her quilt done and need to do 2 more but i want to change up and put some new to me blocks for the rest of it.
Just got to find two blocks that i wont to make.
Took the girls by mcdonalds and saw hubby's sister and brother in law there but didn't have my camera .
That's always the thing , my camera is always here by my computer!
Have a great day friends.
Going to spend some time with my girls!
Have a great one!  Quilt happy

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Pretty blocks! My camera is also not where I need it so much of the time. Sigh!

Chatty Crone said...

That was really nice taking your grands to the dentist to help mom out. And your quilt is looking even lovelier! Sandie