here

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Good weekend!


Hi friends!
Beautiful day !
i have been to the dentist office all afternoon.  One of my grandson's lost a filling over the weekend so we were there  for ever.  You know how that goes!!!!


Got another star done  for Jessica and another block for my christmas quilt.
This is what i played with all afternoon Sunday!  When the points meet then it was sewed backward.
Then  we had lunch with my brother's family.  Very enjoyable!!!
This is my nephew and his sweet girlfriend.
we all bring food and have a great time!
Hope you had a great long weekend.
Quilt happy


2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh I love that Christmas one too.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Another lovely block.Cant wit to see that you are doing with the diamonds.x