here

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Another Block


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
Another block that i made yesterday.  I though it would be easier ... Not.
It might have been but i keep sewing them upside down!!!
I just noticed that this block has a h in the middle of the star.   That's great because his middle name starts with a H.
So theirs always a light some where!
I don't think he reads this because he is a third year collage man.  To busy !!!!
So maybe it will be a complete surprise on Thankgiving when he get it.
I am going to give my taterbug hers then too. Haven't even started hers yet!
If i keep working on this i should have it ready to quilt some time next week.
Got to get busy!
Quilt happy

5 comments:

Barb said...

love those blocks...what a fun Thanksgiving surprise!

Chatty Crone said...

I could not tell a mistake at all.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

I love these blocks Babs.xx

sewyouquilt2 said...

these are looking great! two quilts by thanksgiving? you really want to show us up don't you? ha ha
keep up the good work!

Bodenseefelchen said...

It is wonderfull :)
God bless you and happy quilting :)