here

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Yesterday

Hi friends!
I am still doing strips of 2 by 6 inch colors for my second border.
I at least have those on!
Can't decide what size the next white border will be, Maybe three inches!
Maybe i can decide today and get those on!
I cut some yesterday on my sis in laws Christmas wreath , just a little because we were expecting company.
Not a good picture but Tommy is by Roger like he is my brother Howard , non stop talking.
Good to spend some time with them.
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

9 comments:

Julierose said...

Those tumblers are looking so good! Love the fabric you chose for the wreath!1 hugs, Julierose

Rosa said...

Love your new quilt and the next size border for me is good.

Have a fun week.

Needled Mom said...

I have always liked the tumbler quilts. It will be wonderful.

Chatty Crone said...

I do love your quilt and I love having family visiting too.

Ioleen said...

Love tumbler quilts. Hope you had a nice visit.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow your tumbler quilt is quickly approaching done. Love how it is looking.

margaret said...

tumblers are tumbling well, good to see you having family time with visitors too

Lady of the Manor said...

This is such a happy quilt! I'm interested in how you're going to make that wreath. Keep us posted. Z

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Sewing and talking!! That's what takes up MY day, lol
xx, Carol