here

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Hagen's Quilt

Hi Friends!
This is the new block for Hagen's quilt.
"Welcome block" from  my farm vintage book and I think it falls into the same area as "not girly"
The Falcon's fabric is so bland  and the braves and Ga. fabric is colorful so I haven't used it yet. But I will, just getting started!
This is how our back yard looked last night!
We never did see any fire and Tommy walked around and checked each neighbor's house, nothing!
I have been hand quilting my two blocks for our quilt that we are making at Q-Bees.
Finished this one last night.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


7 comments:

KatieQ said...

I like the way the baseball fabric looks in that block. Seeing all of that smoke must have been alarming. I'm glad there was no fire near by.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Hagen's quilt will be wonderful. We had fog roll in like that a couple of weeks ago. It was freaky. The next day no school, too foggy, at least in our area.

Chatty Crone said...

Hagen's quilt is manly! Was that fire?

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Sure like your not Girly block....:)

Needled Mom said...

It is definitely a BOY block....so fun too!

Gill - That British Woman said...

I agree a manly block!!

donna said...

I love the farm girl vintage book. Your block is so cute. Hagen's quilt is going to be awesome. So glad there was no fire. Sometimes our back looks like that with fog I think it is so cool.
Hugs
donna