here

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hagen's Quilt

Hi friends!
This is the t-shirt I ordered for Hagen's quilt. I wanted one that just has who played since ours didn't win!  I wanted They both are just alike , but the quilts will be different.
I made two more blocks for his quilt., Stars because my grandkids are my stars!
This is a braves one!
The other is a Georgia block.
Can't wait to add the interfacing on the back of the t-shirt and put it into the center of the quilt.
But first I need to make a few more blocks. Thinking of a slim black strip between each block since our colors are red and black.
Hugs
Babs



7 comments:

Julierose said...

Very nice stars--and that tee shirt will be perfect...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

nice cant wait to see what you do

Ioleen said...

This is going to be a beautiful quilt.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness they are going to love that~!

margaret said...

Hagen is going to be over the moon with this quilt

Lady of the Manor said...

Your quilt is really coming together. Hagen will love this!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your blocks are looking good.