here

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Here Today

Hi friends!
I didn't think I had any light pink fabric for Addie's quilt in my stash but I did.
Even a small pieces of light pink and black. But I will have to order some more  black.
I have a small piece left from other quilts I have made. Now just to find a pattern, She didn't have any thing in mind.
Tommy took this picture for me , he said it was red but it came out lighter.
This was night before last. Sign of storms to come?
It is a  steady rain and has  been for 5 hours that I know. The kind that sinks in and it's what we need.
He work the garden out Monday and again yesterday.
Pretty soon it will all be to big for him to work around it. I have miracle gro the tomato for the second time this year. He replanted squash and yesterday it was coming up good.
This is the first time in 17 years that our squash wouldn't come up!
He also spread fertilizer around the corn and plowed it in.
I did just a little sewing.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I like the picture of the sky. Very pretty. And the pink and black material. I also think that your garden is awesome - I love to see the rows and rows of things to come! sandie

Julierose said...

Love your fabrics--do you need pink fabric? I can certainly share mine with you--just let me know and I will send you some "squishy mail" ;}}}
hugs, Julierose P.S. I seem to have a lot of pink and rarely use it--go figure...

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I have some pinks. Soft pinks? How much let me know I can share. Pretty sky. I probably need to do something but I am kind of in a funk.

margaret said...

will be interesting to see what you decide to do for this latest quilt. Still no rain here but looks like we will have some shortly been ages oh just looked out of the window and it is a drizzle falling

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Gosh, I'm glad you got the rain you need. It rained here too. The flowers drank it up!
xx, Carol