here

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Tatum's Quilt

Hi friends!
Didn't have any thing at Walmart so i found some in my stash. I had looked and looked over this.
That's bad, i can't see the fabric i have !!!
Tommy would say i had to much!
Cut a bunch and trimmed them, then cut some more.
Half of it laid out., maybe i will get it sewed up and the second half to today! We got up early and went for blood-work this morning, as we were coming home a big SUV nearly took us out!
Lot's of people on the road talking on their phones!!!
Wish they would be a little more  careful.
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

oh no glad you are safe. your pink is coming along

Julierose said...

Oh driving is such a hazardous thing lately--glad you dodged that one!!
Tomorrow I drive about 2 hrs to hubby's MD appointment..will be definitely on the defensive!!
I love love that color...this will be just so pretty...hugs,Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a lovely fabric!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad you are safe. Yep I have had a couple of close calls lately too. The most recent almost the same exact situation as Jeff's accident, same street and everything. Light changed, I hesitated a second, a car went flying through the intersection. If I hadn't I would probably be with Jeff now. Love your fabric you found.

Ioleen said...

Happy you avoided that SUV. There are lots of bad drivers. We just avoided an accident, lady in a van was just looking in the side mirrors and not shoulder checking. She went right in front of us, so close. I like the fabric you found.

Chatty Crone said...

Hey you can never have too much fabric.
Guess what my second favorite color is - oink - for breast cancer.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Love that pink. I just don't know why people have the necessity to talk on the phone while driving. I love having my phone with me, but never use it while driving.
xx, Carol