here

Monday, October 7, 2019

My Weekend

Hi friends!
Still outlining my stars! Takes a little longer but I will fill in when I finish this .
Don't have as much table room around my feather weight as I do my other machine. Going to do a little on this today , plus Iron my Jessies Quilt and start quilting on it on my big machine.
I did get a little done  on this panel for another one of my daughter's. 
You will get tired of seeing this panel because I have five to work on in the next few weeks.  Hoping to give them to them Thanksgiving so They can display them this year.
Still loving doing this!    Have one daughter that loves snowmen.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs







4 comments:

Julierose said...

Your snowman is just gorgeous--lovely work!!
Good luck on finishing the panels...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I agree with Julierose your snowman is fabulous. Good job quilting and moving stuff along.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh - you have a lot to do but if anyone can you can.

Your work is always beautiful to me.

sewyouquilt2 said...

You sure you are not one of Santas elves???