here

Tuesday, December 28, 2021


Hi friends!

My niece and her hubby made us these!

Aren't they cute? I went to Christmas with my brother , his wife m my sis and brother's wife and grand kids. Hubby was sick but afraid he would get covid if he went to a Dr. office.
Finally I got him talked into going to his DR. Yesterday. Steroids and a antibiotic and maybe  he will get well.

Pictures I made we my family!

We all goes well I will use some more at our Christmas with the girls this Sat.

One of the grands was exposed to covid and with Tommy sick we changed it till this week. So far granddaughter is well, Don't know how long it takes until you can be sure.

My daughter got me these for my back that likes to go out! Along with a whole lot of other things. Then I got her dirty Santa gift with a bunch of Kitchen stuff !

This being one of many!

This morning Tommy gift that wasn't suppose to get her until the 5th arrived.

He had wanted a globe so now he has one

Hugs

Babs


3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You are sweet to Tommy. Hope he gets on the mend soon! There is a lot of Covid out there. My grandson's girlfriend - her sister - who lives with her has Covid!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hoping Tommy gets better soon. I am quarantining as the gal from funeral parlor tested positive. UGH I go nowhere but had to do that for Richard. You never know one day to next

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Neat bowls. Hope Tommy gets to feeling better. Everyone at work has been coming down with COVID on the shift I am working. I think I am clear though since they have all been out for 14 days now and I don't seem to have caught it.