here

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

25th wedding anniversay

Hi friends!

Yesterday we went to Long Horn for our 25th wedding anniversary. It was raining yesterday but 25 years ago it was the cold day in August! I had to wear a jacket but that could have been nerves! They even turned the heat on for me.


 

Because of Covid  19 we went early , about 3:30. Their was a few, mostly old people in there, Like us!

I think he is just about finished with our bedroom, after seeing those two big snakes trying to get back under our bedroom, he has gone a long way to sealing that room. Even crouking around the floor!

Can't stand the though of sharing it with snakes!

25 wonderful year this man has made me laugh. If I ever get down he goes out of his way to cheer me up!

We tease and cut up all the time!  I am  truly blessed!

Hugs

Babs


2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Happy anniversary to you both. You never mentioned the two snakes to me - yikes.

Julierose said...

HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY to you!! ;)) and i hope you have many more...
Nice that your DH makes you laugh...good medicine;)))
hugs, Julierose