here

Friday, September 9, 2022

Veterans Quilts


 Hi friends!

This is my second top for wheelchair quilts for veterans.


This is my first for a vet. and it is ready for some more quilting.

Both of them! Next I will find some backing for this one, thinking about making one more!

I have 11 of the " for anyone" quilt for wheelchairs.

Hoping to get some pockets on a few just to see how that looks.

Oct. will be here soon and we will take these to hand them out at our local nursing home.

Our water came on long enough for me to get one load of clothes washed, then they turned it off I guess. At nay rate we don't have any now! Tommy said the chicken house may be sucking it all up.

Hugs

Babs

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I love red-white-blue and so will the recipients.
I didn't know you had chickens - how cool!
Hope the water comes on - but be careful drinking it for awhile.

Julierose said...

these are such lovely Veterans' Wheelchair quilts, barb- Beautiful job on these.
Sorry the water is off again--happy that you got to wash your hair--that always makes one feel better!!
Hugs, Julierose