here

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Hoping For A Merry Christmas


 Hi friends!

Storm warning further South. Pray for those people. The just said a   warning for Laurel, Miss., home of "Home Town " with Ben and Eran on HGTV.

My daughter is doing great , the Drs are surprised.

We are trying to get into the Christmas spirit.

WE are having Christmas here with my kids and grands this coming Sunday. Pictures next week.

Looks like the Northern States are being covered with snow! Praying for them to. We could have a bad one this year.

Remember the reason for the season, Our heavenly Father.

Hugs and Kisses

Babs

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh how I hate hurricanes.
I am glad your daughter is doing good.
I know you have been working to get Christmas ready.
And yes a lot of snow in the north.
Love, sandie