here

Monday, March 6, 2023

Spring is Here Today But May Not Be Here Tomorrow

 Hi friends,

The red buds are blooming!

The Bradford pears are to!




So pretty looking like big snowballs!

We had a storm day this week and when it cleared up , the sun came out and the sky was blue our power  went off.for five hours!  I guess the ground was to wet to support trees with the wind blowing like that.

Hubby finally got me talked into going to our local chiropractic , Dr Jeff..  I have a apt. for Wednesday. I inhered a bad back from my Dad but have never had anything done for it.

Hubby is hoping this will help me sleep before it gives me another Stroke.

Have a good one

Hugs

Babs

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am so sorry you are having back pain. I also hope you get some sleep. I know you have issues.

It is becoming spring here too.

Julierose said...

Good that you will be seeing an MD for that back pain--sleep is so important to your well being--hope all goes well for you...hugs, Julierose