here

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Blooms

 Hi Friends

We had a great Easter even through just a few came! And I took no pictures!!!

It was good to see my daughter , she works so much that I haven't seen her since Christmas.  She is in quality control!


My sis gave me this dish towel!

Yesterday we rested! I was so tired after cleaning and cooking  for Sunday that I felt  bad but it was worth it just to see the ones that came. Some were sick and didn't want to give it to us! We have some precious grands that thinks of us!

I have planted tulips several times but something dig a bunch of them up.
These are so thick !

They have just started blooming!

Hugs

Babs

3 comments:

Anne Kirby said...

Stupid squirrels dig up tulips. Try some daffs, they don't eat those.

angela said...

I’m glad you have a nice Easter. Yes it’s exhausting but so lovely to have the ones we love with us.
I planted some tulips in pots. With our weather either drought or floods I find bulbs in the ground die

Chatty Crone said...

So glad you had a nice Easter - very thoughtful no sick ones came - although it is hard not to come.
Are all those tulips? They are going to be so gorgeous.
I like the hand towel - so cute.
Sandie