here

Monday, March 19, 2012

sewing

i am not real happy with the center of this block in the first pic. and the 2th one i sewed together many times wrong and had to rip them out. i learned not to sew after getting up with a head ache and taking sinus meds. something else i learned today as you can see i now have my blog name on my pictures. there is just so much to learn about blogging, and none of which do i know....  i usually  have to ask someone else to tell me how and then try it the way they tell me.well tomorrow is another day.... love and good nite friends

3 comments:

Sue Daurio said...

I like the bright colors in your blocks. That's the great thing about blogging is that there are so many wonderful people to help you get done what you want to get done.

mountain mama said...

those are beautiful with spring like colors! i really need to learn how to sew better one day!!

God bless~

Jeanne Henriques said...

Hang in there...you are doing a great job! :)xx