here

Monday, July 21, 2014

Nette's quilt is a filmsy!

Hi friends!
Rainy day!
Making more churn dash block's for my daughter's quilt.


I already had enough blocks for the bottom row.   Is is so light and airy looking.

All it needs now is the borders, and i am going to use the sea shell's fabric for that.
Now all i like is the backing , battening and it will be a sandwich.  Then i can quilt it.
I have Marks ready to make a sandwich of to so i should be busy for the next week.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt turned out lovely. I love how you added different design elements and the colors are fabulous.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely quilt ,love the colours used in this one.I've just started a nesting churn dash block,can't wait to see how it comes out.xx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely quilt ,love the colours used in this one.I've just started a nesting churn dash block,can't wait to see how it comes out.xx

Bev said...

Oh, that looks wonderful! I love it! Do you need my address to send it to me? XO