here

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Yesterday


Hi friends!
Beautiful cool day!
No sewing yesterday, we had a trip to the dentist planned.
Alisha had company so she came along to.   Alisha is the one making funny faces!!!!
I told her i was going to blow it up and put it on my blog and facebook!!
Only have to take one of the three back next week when i take the older ones.
Their mother came after them and i cooked supper for my baby girl.
We had a good visit but i am worried about her.  She takes to much after her mother, doesn't sleep.
She will be up all night and go to work.
And believe me she tries to sleep.
I told her to go back to her Dr. and talk to him.
I just hope she does soon!

Worked on her quilt Monday, got to figure out how this will go together on the top and bottom. Made a few more of these for the next round
Have a great sewing day friends!
Quilt happy

2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Older grands are so much fun too. Love your blocks.

Barb said...

Maybe we all should get together at night and sew together online....I can't sleep either...and it makes for bad day the next day, or at least for me it does. Glad you had a good visit.