here

Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Christmas Quilt

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
For all my friends that don't follow on 'asimplygreat' i though i would show you what i am working on for that blog.
This is going to be my quilt , maybe for the quest bedroom.
It's called 'Attic Windows'.
 I think i have 20 blocks made so far. 
Taking Cipro and not doing much right now because it makes me feel like crap!

That black just sets it off, going to be a beautiful quilt when i get done with it and i haven't used a bit of white.  May be the first quilt that i haven't used white on.
Maybe today i can get something done!
Have a great sewing day friends.
Hugs
Quilt happy

5 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Just lovely and it looks as if you'll have it done in time too.

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you feel better soon! And i just LOVE that Christmas quilt! It is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Rosa said...

Christmas is around and your block is gorgeous.Go less to go.Have a fun weekend!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Lovely fabrics in your attic window quilt.

Sheryl said...

Very pretty, bright and happy. Just perfect for Xmas.