here

Friday, October 3, 2014

Playing and the house

Hi friends!
Cloudy rainy day!
How do you like my snowman?
He looks a whole lot better than the one i made a few years ago.
My friend Dawn of  sewyouquilt2 gave me a tip that helped me a lot.
I don't know whether this will be my this month project for sewcalgal's handmade Christmas or not.

Doesn't that siding look pretty all the way up, they took out one window on that side of the chimney.
They are going to cover the other window on the other side of the chimney.
He said he hoped to be through by Tuesday.
Not working today because of rain.
They stomped all over my hosta but Tommy told them it would come back next year.
One year he cut it all down and it came back up.
He is suppose to put railing around the front porch and steps and a hand rail to hold on to when walking down them.
Tommy had planed on making the porch bigger but hadn't got around to it yet.
I wanted it at least to the chimney, may be to late now because Tommy still has the other bath to finish and redo the living room.
And money is running out.
See that tree trunk out front?
I want to make that trunk on Brads and D. J.'s quilt with a few branches.
Hopefully i can do that.
I may be crazy to even try but that's what i an going to try.
Have a wonderful sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

It doesn't get much better than a snowman!

Barb said...

Looks just fabulous!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I think your snowman is looking mighty cute.