here

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Caitlin"s Quilt

Hi friends.
Beautiful day!
I am about to start Caitlins quilt , Hoping to get it finished by Christmas.
I have been looking for some fabric to work with it .   Have some black that i think will work.
I had though about doing the tractors in the middle of each block but they would be 3 by six inch and that is kind of small.
I may go with a larger  middle block with maybe 3 or 4 for the middles .  I am still looking for a pattern that i want to use for it but going to have to look harder.  I will go on the blocks site and see what i can find to inspire me.
Have a wonderful day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

yeah you really need to center the tractors. it would be great. how about an ohio star type block with a big center. make it like 6 inches and the block would be 18 total.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh I like the brown plaid background in the fabric. I can't think of any patterns, but then I am struggling with an easy peasy yellow brick road.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness he is just going to love, love, love that!