here

Monday, November 24, 2014

Great Day

Hi friends!
 Beautiful warm day!
Happy birthday to me!!!!
I am 73 years old and feel maybe 30.
So everything is good!
One of my friends suggested a bird so yesterday i put a kinda bird on it.
Right before they came over.  Of course i gave it to them.
Clair bear our cheese eater!
And sweet Lola, the flash made her close her eyes.
I started making My Tatum's pillow sham, she turned 16 on the 17th and got her drivers licences.
She is going to drive all the way up here by herself for Thanksgiving.
My babies are growing up so fast!!!
Hope i am around long enough to see Tatum have grand kids.
Have a wonderful sewing day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

6 comments:

Lara B. said...

Happy birthday Barbara! You have adorable grandchildren!

andsewon said...

Happy Birthday!!! Tweet tweet! Cute lil birdie! Those are some cutie pies you have there! Yes our grands do seem to grow up so fast!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday again! Like your birdie!

Rina Mason said...

Happy Birthday sweet lady. I hope you enjoyed your day.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Babs
Happy birthday to you!!!!

Like my "singing"? LOL hope you had a great day!

Love Of Quilts said...

Happy Birthday & Happy Thanksgiving.