here

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Jessica and Richards Quilt

Hi friends!
I have been making four patches for Jessica and Richard's quilt.
They wanted a beaches theme so i bought some blues. They honeymooned in Fla.
This is what i bought for it.

Then i went to the stash and gathered as much fabric i could find that fit.

I have worked off and on on it .
This morning we went to get supplies for a faucet., a outside one.
I was proud of myself when i asked a question.
I asked if he needed some tape , usually my questions are way off but i guess i have seen him plumb so much that some sunk in because he said he had plenty.
Just like when he tells his sister that i use my feather weight to do my piecing and quilt on my big brother  machine.
We are together 24/7/365 so it's no wonder !
We went Sunday night to carry the barn and star quilt to Tommy's next to the oldest girl and her boys ,our grands, were in the pool.
Handsome boys , nearly men!
Jarod graduates year after next.
His brother Hagen  is our youngest  grandchild on this side of our family.
We are blessed with smart handsome and beautiful grands , all 24 of them!
By Christmas are sooner we will have 14 great-grands.
Have a wonderful day friends
Hugs
Quilt Happy

1 comment:

Julierose said...

Love that green striped fabric so cute! Hugs, Julierose