here

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Quilt and car

Hi friends!
It's all joined except for the top two rows.
I will get that done today and put on some borders.
This is one heavy warm quilt!
See one more row to finish!Yesterday i worked on it till i messed up and i knew it was time to stop for a while.
Yesterday Tommy waxed my car, It's old but only has 1005 thousand miles on it. I bought it after I retired.
He washed it the night before and just about made himself sick in that heat and humidity.
Yesterday he put fans out their and waxed it on the porch.
It really shines.
He did a good clean up job on his truck after Son-in-law worked on it and got it running good.
You can see his reflection in it !
Have a great one friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy



3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Car looks all shiny for sure. I need you to come sew up all my UFOs.

Gill - That British Woman said...

do you think he could pop by my place (Southern Ontario, Canada) and do my car!!!

Needled Mom said...

That is one shiny car!!!! The quilt looks wonderful. Is this one for you?