here

Monday, October 26, 2015

Picking the borders

Hi friends!
I pulled some more Christmas fabric.
I loved this when i bought it last year.
I got this just a few weeks ago.
Still haven't made up my mind but i am leaning toward this.
The green and the gold!
One of my dear friends said the boxes went with the squares on the body of the quilt.
I love that fabric, think sis bought me 2 yards of it for Christmas a few years ago.
But this is really pretty to.
And the red picks up the red in the quilt top.
I think i will go with the top one for some reason i love it the best.
Have a great one, it's raining here.
Hugs
Quilt Happy




7 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Yep, I like the green and the gold also!

Julierose said...

Just to throw another one in the mix: how about the gold with those pointsettia's??? (sp??) Anyway, they are all nice- great fabrics--hard choices....hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

they are all so pretty. Sometimes making the choices for fabric takes longer than sewing.

sewyouquilt2 said...

I like number three the green with the gold boxes, but they are all pretty. whichever one you choose will be nice.

barbara woods said...

changes

Needled Mom said...

I like the green and gold too.

Rosa said...

They all look beautiful.So you have began with your christmas projects.I hope to do it next month.