here

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Turkey!

Hi friends!
Got my Thanksgiving Table runner sandwiched.
I need to quilt and bind it before next Tuesday because we are having Tommy's family reunion here.
I want to put it on the table for that.
I used muslin for the backing but had to use a thin poly for battening because i had run off of cotton scraps.
My white Kona came this morning so i am all set for white for a while.
I was glad to see that i was down to a sliver!
Next i am going to make a falling charms Christmas quilt to hang in my sun room.
I will have to get Jenny's video and watch it to find out how.
While moving my sewing room i found a lot of blocks and i am thinking about just putting them all together and making us a quilt out of it!
It should look very strange.......
Have a good one friends
Hugs
Quilt happy

5 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

very nice finish on that turkey! mine is slow going as I am rearranging the sewing room and today was a throw things out day as it rained. cant put stuff outside when its raining. need to take it all out of there and then put back as I want to set it up.

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE your turkey runner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Soooo cute Barbara!

Julierose said...

Oh your turkey is so adorable--I really DO have to make THREE--one for daughter one for DIL and one for MOI--maybe for next year? i was able to get back to doing Steven's Spider Webs did 2 sections out of 4 for one more block...yaya!!! Hugs Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your turkey came out so cute. I need to get to work on mine.