here

Friday, May 6, 2016

Strip Quilt

Hi friends!
If i make it queen sized i will need 5 more blocks.
I had though to give it to some one but then was told she doesn't like quilts, so i guess i will re-think that one.
I did get one thing finished yesterday, I got the back off of that X#*x quilt.
So now i have two ready to sandwich.
Should be able to get those done this weekend. I need to make backing first so maybe this after noon i can do that.
I just sandwiched one that i haven't shown because it will be a surprise for some one some time this month.
I guess i will make 5 more of these because my bed is queen sized.
Have to dig some more for the right length in strips.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

So bright and pretty--boy--quilting a queen size--you are brave!! Hope you get some sun this weekend--it is POURING rain again here!! ;000
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

She doesn't like quilts????????????????? Silly girl. Well you have your weekend cut out for you.

sewyouquilt2 said...

who doesnt like quilts? silly person

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Barb
My jaw dropped...doesn't like quilts. Who would admit that to a quilter?!? Well, at least she didn't accept it then pack it away, or give it away. Her loss.

Sandra Walker said...

Looking so happy! My eldest daughter doesn't like quilts...like HOW???

margaret said...

what a great way to use up strips. I dread the time when I have to get the flimmsy ready for quilting have not found an easy way to load it up