here

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My Aunt Geneva's Quilt

Hi friends!
I cut yesterday for My sweet aunt Geneva's quilt.
This is the layer cake i am using. It's Summer Song " by Riley Blake.
Each print  has two to make 42   10 inch squares.
This is the top row, hoping to work some more on it today, Thanks Colette . She sent me the pattern!
She blogs   HERE  She is making one to!
It rained yesterday, we had been getting slow rains that didn't last long and sprinkles that just moved through real fast. We got a good 15 minute pour!

Some good rain for the garden. Our tomato's have slowed down but if it would do this a while they would perk up again.
Only lasted 15 minutes!
Have a good day
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh I love the layer cake you chose. So did the rain help cool it down a bit too?

Ioleen said...

That's a great looking layer cake. Going to be a nice quilt.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I am SO glad you got rain!! I've been mentioning you when our talk here turns to our lack of rain. Who would you create quilts for if you didn't have such a wonderfully large family? That's not a joke...I wonder. gosh I love that Riley Blake fabric.
xx, Carol

margaret said...

lovely layer cake you have there we need rain here too after a very hot spell it has cooled down but the rain never came