here

Friday, July 28, 2017

Rainy Day

Hi friends!
Tommy working on the wiring on my "new"machine.
The cord to plug it in was just bare wires. The first time he finished it run with out the foot petal but he worked on it some more .
The grease I ordered came the next day after I found my old tube but it's nearly empty so that's Good.
They package their stuff so good.
Got it from the Featherweight shop.
Got this to for my Baby.
Bought this because Dawn has been telling us to gather up our orange scraps.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs
 

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

What in the world do you use grease for?

sewyouquilt2 said...

oooo does that mean you playing with us???? cool........
we are having fun behind the scenes making things to show you
Fall fun!

lucky you have an onsite mechanic for your machine LOL
my hubs is not good with that......he'd rather sew too.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Is that a seam guide that you can measure to do a 1/4 inch? So is your machine up and running yet?

Rose said...

I have a collection of oranges...I wish I had these to join mine. lOL They are so different to mine.

Have you ever shopped at Thousands of Bolts....just type in thousandsofbolts.com in your browser window. They have good prices and so far I have never been disappointed in the fabric i have bought.

I am trying not buy any fabric unless I need it for something specific.

margaret said...

have fun with your featherweight must get mine out and give it a run.