here

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wayne's quilt

Hi friends!
I worked on quilting this yesterday.
May have nearly half of it done. His birthday is next Monday.
I started hand quilting on the Q-Bee's nursing home quilt. I couldn't do it with out a frame so I looked for one my mother in law had here that is stout.
I bough one at a quilt shop last year but it's not strong enough to hold it.
I made this for a good friend of mine! She loved it.

Lined it with a flowered fabric.
It's kind of boring when I am quilting, because I do it for a while then stop so my arms and shoulders rest.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you are really humming along. LOL Handwork of any type you can only do for so long.

Julierose said...

Wayne's quilt is really coming along well...you are getting a lot done these days...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

ONE MORE QUILT IN ONE WEEK - you can do it.

And I love, love, love, love, LOVE that aqua bag!

Sandie