here

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

This and That

Hi friends!
Tatum's pillow sham!
I finished it yesterday and quilted a little on her quilt.
My brother is really good with twins sized quilts but i have quilted king size on it . It does great with them to but a whole lot of moving of the quilt is involved.
One more block on Marks, not squared up. They are finishing at 13 1/2 inch's. I think i counted 12 blocks made so far.
I did get some battening and backing for a quilt yesterday so now i can finish one i started earlier.
Lose battening at Walmart for a king sized quilt was 29.00$ that will be the last time i do that.
I had ordered some from them for three quilts and it was just 37.00! Guess i will order some more.
I used that on Tatum's and Addie's quilts and those six wheelchair quilts. Also a table runner!
Working hard to day again!
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job. I watch out for batting when it is on sale. I am getting stuff accomplished today also.

Julierose said...

I try very hard to get batting when it is on sale and thread too...I couldn't believe how expensive my hand quilting Gutterman thread was...
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I wonder if there are any wholesalers of batting somewhere - you probably have looked tho. You are working hard.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

you DO work hard and do such beautiful work. Where do you usually get batting?
xx, Carol