here

Monday, November 13, 2017

Company

Hi friends!
We had our beautiful Katy Jo over Friday night . We had fun!
She was finding her clothes for after her bath on Sat. morning.
This is Luke's sister. You remember him staying one day.
I had used a four inch middle and didn't like how that looked so they or on the couch to be ripped and i tried a 3 inch one.
I like it a whole lot better.
I have made one more since then.
So two and how many more for a king sized quilt?
This is a Christmas present! Going to have to move on this.
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

What a cutie and love your log cabin blocks.

sewyouquilt2 said...

cute company! and those log cabin blocks are nice. to do mine fast, I cut out a bunch of centers then chain pieced them to the next piece. then ironed them all then chain pieced the next one. etc. when I got done I had like 5 or 6 done at the same time. good luck!

Needled Mom said...

I'll bet that little one enjoyed her special time with you.

Have fun with those logs! King sized??? Wow.