here

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Ready to Quilt!

Hi friends!
I got it sandwiched!
It has a really crazy backing to it , three different fabrics sewed together.
My table works good for a queen sized but i hate to do a king!
Hoping to be able to give it to him Thanksgiving.
I won this the other day from Fabric and Quilts.
I love that quilt , and they sent me a pattern to make it .  Hopefully after Christmas i will have time to start this beauty.
That's a whole lot of fabric! and all beautiful!
But Christmas sewing comes first.
Have a good one , cool here and cloudy. a good sewing day.
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Gosh you are the luckiest ever - you are always winning something. Are you making him a king?

Julierose said...

You really have been lucky winning lately--good for you!! Lovely fabrics hugs, Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You are like a machine...just whipping out the quilts! It lovely.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Nice win. You get so much done. Great job.

KatieQ said...

I can't wait to see this quilt finished. Congratulations. That looks like a nice pattern and the fabrics are really pretty.