here

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas with my Kids

Hi friends!
Yesterday we had Christmas with my kids and their family's.
Amy Holding the quilt I made for them!
Chris and the girls had already seen it on my blog but Amy follows my blog but had been top busy to read it lately.
Our little walking doll!
My Jessie and hubby Richard, said she was starting another job to go with the one she already has. Both in Dr.'s office's.
Pulling our number's to play Dirty Santa. That's Ashley and Michael.
We always have a great time passing the best gift's back and forth.
A few didn't make it and we missed them, Mark had to work.
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

What a lovely family and nice Christmas number 1. Your daughter and granddaughter are beautiful@

Ioleen said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Xmas to you and yours and all the best in the New Year.