here

Friday, January 5, 2018

Jarrod's quilt and more Christmas

Hi Friends!
I made three more , slightly smaller than the first.
Another ornie I bought this year is this:
It reminded me of our dogs that son gave us 12 years ago.
This is the cup my sister got me for Christmas, she knows me well!
I told you yesterday I would lay these out and I did. Mostly now I just need to move some of them around so I can  sew them together. Made a couple more stars yesterday so I would have enough.
Maybe this weekend I will get them sewed together.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

LOL love the coffee mug. Cute ornaments. Jarrod's quilt is speeding along.

Rose said...

It is looking good!

Chatty Crone said...

I never asked you - do you have any pets? You are a am coffee drinker - me too. The quilt is looking good. Stay warm. sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

jarods quilt is cruising along. love your coffee cup LOL the ornaments are cute