here

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Jarrod's Quilt

Hi friends!
 Got Jarrod's quilt sandwiched to.
Got a little over two weeks to finish , maybe sooner I hope.
I rested more yesterday but feeling better to day, may have something to do with the sun shining.
I  don't like rainy days even through you get to sew more. But the sun is shining today!
Look what came this morning!
I won this way back in Dec. and it took this long to come from Greece.
I won it from Mara , I have followed her blog for years.HERE   an american girl in Greece.And those adorable little buttons and I was looking for some really small needles for something I needed to fix the other day but gave up, to easily I think.
Isn't that the cutest? Always need thread!
Got to get to work!
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

What an interesting follower - an American in Greece - that is way cool.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job you are getting along quite well. Nice win.

Julierose said...

Just a lovely quilt--I love blue and white--so fresh looking...
hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations on your win. The blue quilt looks so pretty.