here

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Finish's for March

Hi friends!
Back doing strings!
Did two last night after resting most of the day.
I measured the one on the right , it's nearly 13 inch's from top to bottom .
Remember my blocks are going to be 12.
My only finish last month:
Angel's Quilt
Tommy was out their Sat. before Easter ! He said he was knocking off the heads of the dandelions.
He always does this!
One of my tulips! Had another one but Shania loved it! It went home with her.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You know I love your quilt and she did too!

And you are so sweet giving Shania one of your two tulips - it was gorgeous.

sandie

Julierose said...

lovely red tulip color---We still have snow on our ground..ugh
Hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

I love string blocks. Your tulip looks so springy!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job finishing the quilt. Awe so you shared a tulip how sweet.

sewyouquilt2 said...

my tulips are trying to come up through the snow. grrrrr
I make dandelion jelly out of mine, lol although they are one of the first flowers for the poor bees to make honey with.

KatieQ said...

The best thing about having 2 tulips is being able to share one with someone you love. Unfortunately, I've given up on raising tulips. We have too many deer who treat them like potato chips (they can't eat just one). There is something addictive about string blocks. Yours are looking good.